New

Clicke here; Warakamb PNG You tube Channel; to see the Warakamb PNG Live Channel.

Click on above link for the latest videos from Warakamb valley PNG. See latest happenings, events, changes, people and many more.




Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thanks for Encouragement

Here is some enncouragment from Dr. Yakep Angue, senior Dr, in Victoria, Australia. This sort of message goes on to encourage us try harder in what we do.
Dear Eric, Family and folks at Waeca

I looked at your website and blogspot. I am so fascinated and blown away by your efforts.
As an observer and knowing some of you, I must say you are rooting and you will be firm in your days. I also come from similar, very neglected Wiru Valley and I cry for my people. One day I would have an organisation like yours and we could develop the beautiful nation of ours starting from home.

My family make donations every now and then in small amounts every year and we would like to put your organisation on our ever growing list. If you give you PNG Account, That would be nice.


Dr Yakep Angue
Wimmera Health Care Group
Baillie St. Horsham 3400
Vic Australia
Ph: 03 53819111. Fax 0353819314

Permanent Address

Sect 209 Lot117
P O Box 409,
Garden Hills, Boroko
Papua New Guinea
Ph: 675 6904452

Bro, WAECA's PNG bank account is dormant due to not beeing used for long time. We will advise when we activate or open a new one.

Cheers and God bless.

No comments: